America First – Michigan First
We have been given a great blessing to live in the greatest country in the world — The United States of America.
Michigan, with all its natural beauty, natural resources, and generous hospitable people is a land of strength, prosperity, and opportunity.
America First is based on rights given by God and guaranteed by the Constitution. Michigan First is about God, Family, and Country, working for a safe and secure future.
Together, We Will Take Back The American Dream!
— Donna Brandenburg
Free and Fair Elections – Election Integrity
If we don’t have secure elections, we don’t have a country.
There are more anomalies to the 2020 election than any election in the history of the United States. The blatant examples of disregard of policies put in place to run a free, fair and honest election HAVE to be addressed.
The overwhelming evidence of interference and fraud could be considered an attack on both our state and our country as a whole. It is a disregard of your voice and your rights, which those in government have sworn an oath to protect.
Donna Brandenburg’s Election Integrity Plan
- Full Forensic Audit of the 2020 election and ALL future elections
- Voter Authentication (ID’s)
- Cleaning up the voter rolls
- Creating a new solution going forward which protects against error and fraud
- Elimination of Dominion voting machines due to their failure to perform
- Replacement of electronic voting machines with paper ballots and hand counting
- Separation of entities between voting machines and the entities certifying the election
- Ballots created with 10 counter-fraud measures built in and treated the same way we treat currency
Questions that need to be answered – Evidence of failures
1. Chain of Custody Breaches
2. Poll Challenger Interference
3. Rescanning Batches of Ballots
4. Over 100 Sworn Affidavits from credentialed poll challengers
5. Ballots cast by deceased voters – voters registered after death
6. Persons who voted by absentee ballots allowed to cast votes again in person
7. Ineligible ballots counted multiple times, in many cases
8. Dates on absentee ballots changed
9. Statistical abnormalities – 6 swing states pausing the count – (Michigan being one)
10. 78% of mail-in ballots proven fraudulent – Jovan Pulitzer
11. Those running the audits – were also those running the elections. So they would be guilty if fraud was
12. Calibration issues While we need to address the problem with past election integrity, we will also need a comprehensive
overhaul and oversight of our election process to insure Free and Fair Elections in the future.
Limited Government – Upholding the Constitution
The structure of government has been seriously damaged by over regulation, government overreach, and a lack of accountability for the actions of our public officials.
It is imperative that we ensure ALL legislation follows both the United States and Michigan Constitutions. As your governor, I will never enact any mandate, or sign any legislation that violates our Constitutions.
We need to have a serious haircut to the government of the entire state of Michigan. Our tax money is being squandered on pet projects and is creating a barrier for entry of new business.
- End unelected alphabet agencies’ overreach to determine licensure based on the unconstitutional rules they create.
- No government should be able to categorize people into “essential” or “non-essential”, depriving groups of people of their God-given right to provide for their families and to work.
As a CEO and business owner, I know how to hold people accountable. Our government officials need to be reminded that they are accountable to WE THE PEOPLE, not lobbyists, not special interests, and not political parties. That’s why I plan to implement a job performance review for everyone in the state government to hold politicians accountable to their constituents. Additionally, I will work to ensure that all legislation passed ensures that elected officials are held to the same standards as the people of Michigan.
“Politician” should not be a career path. We need to have term limits for all politicians, both positional term limits and lifetime term limits, to ensure that politicians remain connected to the communities and industries they represent. We should work toward a part-time legislature where politicians serve the majority of time in their home districts.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
Michigan needs to be a Second Amendment Sanctuary State to protect our freedoms from a tyrannical government. All governments who have disarmed their population quickly descend into censorship, ultimately leading to the destruction of the rights of the people. History has taught us that whenever a people are left without any defense, corrupt governments will become unchecked, trampling all individual rights and liberties.
You have the right to defend yourself from anyone who intends to do you harm, as your governor, I propose we:
- Offer Tax Credits for firearm training
- Offer Tax Credits for the purchase of firearms
- Offer Tax Credits for the purchase of ammunition
- Make Michigan a Second Amendment Sanctuary State
- Constitutional carry
Repairing Michigan’s Education System
Our Education system is broken. Just like all our government structures that have become centralized, power and choice have been taken away from families. The hands and creative innovation of wonderful teachers who want to TEACH has been eroded. Instead of teaching subjects such as; problem solving, math, science, business, art, history, trade skills and critical thinking – our teachers are forced to teach Critical Race Theory (CRT) or gender studies to our young students.
Our children have been turned into a dollar amount as the education system “teaches to test” rather than “teaching for mastery”. This translates to more state and federal money for the school system and teachers unions, while our most vulnerable children are being passed over and left behind.
I will always uphold parents’ rights to supersede the State in the education, guidance, direction, and the raising of their children, with the understanding that our children are not property of the state. I will propose several kinds of education reforms which will benefit students, teachers, and families. I will always support School of Choice, vouchers, and Education Savings Plans. We must treat students as individuals with individual talents and gifts given by God, and give equal focus on developing opportunities for students’ entry into skilled trades. Lastly, I strongly believe in funding education in skilled trades and trade schools, apprenticeships, and mentoring programs as part of a plan to create jobs. To achieve excellence in education, there must be competition which allows parents to make choices in the best interest of their children.
Michigan has experienced a lack of leadership during a crisis under the present administration, and we are facing a war on constitutional rights, as well as common sense. The way our state handled COVID-19 with lockdowns and unconstitutional mandates showed a complete disregard for your constitutional rights and freedoms to live, work and choose the medical protocols best for your families. Over the past couple of years, we have all seen proof that our Michigan politicians don’t feel they have to follow the same rules as the rest of us. Our state saw suicide rates increase, people dying alone, and COVID patients being locked into nursing homes rather than in the proper treatment facilities.
I am committed to operate in the best interest of the people of Michigan and will refer to the Constitution as the supreme law of the land to keep your individual rights intact.
- Mandates done day one.
- I will always take a constitutional position against any and all mandates – federal or state.
- Businesses should never be locked down or employees told who is “essential” or “non-essential”.
- Politicians need to be subject to the same rules they pass for the people they represent, no exceptions.
- We need to launch a corruption investigation into finding those who unjustly profited off of the pandemic and lockdowns.
Infrastructure and Roads
“We’re gonna fix the damn roads…for real.”
In Michigan, our infrastructure and roads are deteriorating and they have become so politicized with promises being made by politicians from both sides of the aisle yet, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. The unnecessary regulation and red tape of capital improvement projects has stalled out any forward movement on fixing our roads and is directly tied back to irresponsible fiscal policies. Unending permits and review needs to be streamlined to make better use of tax payer dollars, especially when it comes to funding road construction. Reducing the amount of red tape also increases the ability for smaller firms to be able to put in competitive bids for jobs. This increases competition, increases the available worker pool to complete jobs quickly, and decreases the cost.
I propose that all of the money collected for roads must be put into a separate road fund to be used solely to fund roads and road construction. It is also imperative that we conduct a thorough review of the road plans to determine if the best interests of the state as a whole are being served. We must stop the pilfering of our tax money by non-tax generating non-contributors, and special interest groups. I know that real road improvements will increase public safety and reduce damage to vehicles.
We need to look at the efficacy and efficiency of our road construction processes. When we have miles upon miles of road closed for a small work crew, it greatly impacts the logistics of Michigan. Get in, get it done, and get out of the way. 20 miles of barrels for 100 feet of construction is not acceptable and has the feel of money laundering.
Legislative – Bill Reform
The amount of Bills introduced in Michigan every year is astounding. It is reported that there were over 2,000 bills introduced in the State of Michigan in 2020, and over 1,700 bills introduced this year as of October 2021. There is no way that they receive a thorough review to see if they are legal or even allowable under the Constitution.
Donna’s plan for legislative bill reform:
- Implement a constitutional oversight committee which will use measurable standards to review all proposed bills to ensure they are constitutional.
- All legislation should be required to go through a budget review by the Michigan SBO.
- All bills must be read aloud in their entirety on the floor of the Legislature before they can pass.
- All members must have been in attendance for the reading of the bill prior to voting on it.
- All bills must be posted for 72 hours prior to hitting the legislative floor to give an option for citizen review.
- Length limit to how long bills can be – 2,700 pages with less than 10% pertinent to the issue is not acceptable.
Michigan as a Protector and Defender of the Sanctity of Life
I’m solidly pro-life from conception to grave.
- End of sale of fetal parts and tissue.
- End of organ trafficking.
- Strong stance to end human trafficking.
Sanctuary State for the First Amendment – Freedom of Speech
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
At no time is it appropriate for our government to suspend the Constitution.
We need to make sure that big corporations aren’t creating an environment where differing opinions are not being heard. Large Corporations have created a stranglehold on communications, a barrier to entry of new companies, and an
uncontrolled ability to control and craft the narrative. Differing opinions are being silenced, thereby violating Constitutional rights, Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Speech.
• For the Large Platforms/Oligopolies, Distinctions need to be made between Common Carrier (like
the Postal Service or Telephone system) and Publishers who are allowed to exert editorial control
over content with resulting responsibility for legal compliance. This would affect a decentralization of communications, increase competition, and increase new business/innovation
in the communication industry.
• Decentralization policies need to be crafted to stimulate competition, ease of entry into the communication market, which supports a Free Press and Citizen Journalists.