Welcome to our campaign contribution page.
Thank you in advance for supporting Donna’s campaign for Governor of Michigan.
We are currently awaiting approval from Winred to receive online contributions.
We will be up and running within the next few days.
You can still donate via regular mail.
To donate by mail, please make checks payable to Donna Brandenburg for Governor, and mail to:
Donna Brandenburg for Governor
242 Carlton Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Michigan law limits contributions to $7,150 per election cycle. Each individual, political party committee, legislative caucus committee or approved political action committee may contribute up to $3,575 for the primary election and $3,575 for the general election — for a total of $7,150.
- Corporate contributions are not permissible.
- Contributions are not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Individuals may take a tax credit on Arkansas tax returns, up to a total of $50 per individual for political contributions made each year.
- Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited by law.
- State law requires that we collect and report name, address, employer and occupation for each contributor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
We greatly appreciate every contribution.
Thanks again for supporting Donna’s campaign!